Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pictures to cheer my spirit

Here's a random assortment of pics from this past weekend. Enjoy!





















We can't wait to go to VA this weekend for a much needed dose of family!
PS. Stargazer....WHO are you?!


22 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh my goodness!! Chloe is so adorable!! I love her curls. :) What a sweetheart. Hope to meet her in person someday. :)

Karina Jennings said...

i love her swimsuit!!!
that's great that she loves the water ... finn HATED it when we put him in the pool and the lake. oh well, we'll try next year i guess.
are you guys going to be in C'ville at all this trip?? chloe and finn haven't met yet!

Melissa said...

Love that swimsuit! 'Course, it wouldn't be cute without CHLOE in it! :)

stargazer said...

Stargazer here for photo review of "pictures to cheer ANY spirit." Thank you, Madame, for sharing a glamorous subject, tiny and a pistol I am sure. I would like to be able to wear a floral suit like that to the pool, but I figure I would be "banned and abandoned" by my friends. Sophisticated and distinguished I may be, but I am not a bathing beauty. Yes, Virginia is a lovely state: I especially liked visiting the Skyline Drive. If you have never been there, you need to schedule in the time to enjoy the bountiful wildlife and majestic creations of the Almighty. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. Take comfort in knowing that Mary and her child will NEVER be alone-Footprints in the Sand.

lil bird said...

Chloe! I love that you try schwimmin with a pacifier in your mouth! You are so adept, curious, prolific in your movements and expressions! My spirit is officially cheered and soaring to dizzying heights! CAN"T WAIT to give you a smooch and a squeeze :)

Mrs Starling said...

Stargazer....please ID yourself?! I can't figure out who you are!

stargazer said...

I agree with Janelle, and I hope your travel agent booked a nice suite for your stay in VA. Have a
stupendous visit with your family!
Curiousity lives...

Lani said...

I'm with stargazer... the suit is adorable and gorgeous on the little girl. I only wish I was still able to pull off a print like that at the pool. ;) Have a good trip!!!

Lani said...

p.s. I also spied a DQ blizzard in there and it made my mouth water. It isn't one of those Girl Scout mint cookie ones is it?

Mrs Starling said...

No....it was a banana cream pie blizzard....Aaron's favorite.

stargazer said...

I like banana cream pie all by itself. I'll be that DQ blizzard is pretty tasty.

Lani said...

Ok... I'm gonna solve the mystery. Stargazer/Aaron, is that you? ;)

Lani said...

And if I did solve the mystery, I must admit I had a little help solving it. Just didn't want you to think I figured it out all on my own. Hee.

Mrs Starling said...

Aaron says he is not stargazer...

Gramma Judy said...

How about your DAD, Jami?? Surely TOM wouldn't be in on this whole thing! Just seems like someone from your side of the family.....
Eva?
Sure love all the cute pictures of Chloe!!!

stargazer said...

Since Aaron says it is not Aaron-foolery, could it be, naaaa...oooh could it be, u-u-u-h, Tom-foolery???

Gramma Judy said...

Did I guess it?? did I guess it??
Is it YOU, Tom??? If it ISN'T, it has to be your DAD!!!

Mrs Starling said...

It's not by brother Tom...isn't physically possible. And I'm pretty sure it's not my Dad cuz I don't think he reads this often enough to leave that many comments. I'm thinking it's someone that knows me since I've moved out here from the East coast....but I can't think who?!

Melissa said...

Nate or Jana??! They DO have a blog of their own... :)

Mrs Starling said...

No....Jana usually comments as Jana....and I doubt Nate even reads this to leave a comment.

Josh said...

how about jami's mom?

Mrs Starling said...

If it is you, Mum....you're a far better liar/disguiser of the truth than I ever imagined you were. We were just discussing it together this weekend trying to figure out who on earth it could be and you certainly didn't give any hints that you knew who it is.