We had cousin Eva here for the weekend. She's on her way down to Iowa to de-tassel the corn. Hopefully she'll survive the heat and hard work! :) We got a little shopping in on Saturday and a trip to the Zollman Zoo out at Oxbow Park. Then she babysat Chloe for us so we could go out for the evening to celebrate 5 years of being hitched! Thanks a million Eva!! This evening Chloe was playing in the backyard with our neighbor's little boy, Sammy. So of course I got tons of cute pictures with my new camera!! :)
For some reason I can't get the photos to load directly here....so here's the link.
http://picasaweb.google.com/Aaronshunnie/July08
2 comments:
Oh... lucky, Eva! I do NOT miss the detasseling days. Cute pictures. ;)
I love the pictures! :) My favorite one is the one of Chloe 'smelling the flowers' VERY CUTE!
Post a Comment