Monday, June 2, 2008

Ok....so I've been L-A-Z-Y

I'm way behind, I know, I know!
Memorial Day weekend we had Chad, Jill & Ben and Kurt, Melissa, Keitan & Anthony for the whole weekend. Us girls went up to MOA all day Saturday for a shopping trip without kids! They went to the local animal park and played around the house. Sunday we went to a local giant playground for some afternoon excitement. Monday we attempted to get a photo of the 4 grandkids since we're not often all together. We got a wonderful sequence of attempted portrait quality photos, but I don't think any one of us photo-ogs got one that was perfect. It was fun anyway! Andrew doesn't like to sit still, Keitan has to be bribed with Mt Dew, Chloe apparently wasn't done with her nap and was grumpy and clingy, and Ben gladly cooperated through the whole thing with his cute little pasted on smiles. Anyhow....here are a few of the attempts for your enjoyment. I'm working on getting the rest of the pics uploaded to our Dotphoto album. I'll try to finish that tomorrow evening.





Watching the waterfall



Keitan's trying to "make" Andrew smile. :)


Probably the closest to a good one!


He's starting to escape...quick! Choke hold!!


And he's off!!

For the full adventure you can go here.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Gotta love the candids! :) Chloe looked so cute in that dress! Love the closeup you got of her on your shoulder!! Now to get our pics uploaded...tried a few days back, but internet was being slow. :(

Lani said...

From an outsiders perspective, I think you got some pretty awesome pictures here. They're ALL wonderful.