Friday, July 2, 2010

Week at Camp Part 2

More camp photos... If you want to see all 269 photos go here and here

Pammy gets Mateo cuddles...

I think she may have gotten my photographer gene?

Cute Sara and Mike

Mermaids at camp!!

Attempt at a family photo....the kids were most cooperative!


Four generations!!

Mum with her parents....

Self-timer shot of the clan who was at camp all week!
Happy Father's Day Bubba!

More Mateo cuddles...

I think he has bulldog jowls? :)


Scrubbing rocks and squirting the lake....very important tasks.
Mateo liked cuddling with Tavia


Uncle Don talking to Mateo.....love this picture!

Relaxing on the float!

Two sleeping sages.... :)

The loon and alligator rock

Cuddles with Nana

Who's gonna win this battle?!

Gramma and Grandaddy...the beginning of the Bickford branch of the White family

Adorable Izze!

Notice anything wrong with this picture?! :)


A battle for king of the float....Ben lost this one....
Sophie jumping in!

I think maybe he's cold?!

Our parting view of camp.....pouring the afternoon we left....exactly how we felt on the inside about having to leave!! Until next summer.....

1 comment:

Gtandma said...

I love this picture.