Saturday, July 17, 2010

Not much happenin' 'round here....


So life has been a whole lot of work/eat/sleep routine around here lately....I go to work for 10 hours...Aaron tries to find ways to make the 10 hours pass more quickly with 2 kids.....and we both crash into bed every evening! But I do try and get a few snapshots here and there...

My two little munchkins...watchin out the front window. Moments like this make me hope they're gonna be best buds!!


Mateo gettin snuggles with Gramma


Scootering....I think her right thigh muscle is gonna be over developed by the end of summer....she squats way down to push off!!

We had to get a yellow hat just like Emma's and some slippers just like Sophie's....
"I have a yewwow hat.....just wike Emmas!"
Remember this? Apparently she still has the same tendencies toward interesting combinations! :)

Little brother....

Wayyyyy past her bedtime....love the hairdo!!

Sunset on the way to Iowa

Cake batter face....we made a cake to take to Grandma's

Sitting up in his bumbo seat....supervising the cake-baking

I can't handle the stress!!



Little Mr Blue Eyes!!


Brother and sister cuddling on the couch....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my! Mateo has filled out beautifully! What a handsome little guy!!! Love that first picture and the wide eyed wonder one (2nd from last)! Busy days, but the memories are sooooo sweet watching siblings bond! :) Just wanna squeeze 'em! :)

Angie said...

Cute pictures. I don't want to scare you but in about two years they will be fighting....constantly! Enjoy the sweetness while it lasts though!!! LOL