Monday, March 31, 2008

Spontaneity

Friday I got off work early......so being the crazy spontaneous folk that we are....we called Kurt and Melissa to see if they wanted company for the night. They said yes, and off we went! I'm always afraid Aaron's family is gonna think I grew up in the crazy ward with the way we make plans. But we had a good time......a good diversion amidst this splendid spring weather we're having. {said with a sarcastic tone} We even swung by Great Gramma and Grampa's on the way home and got to meet Lyle and Ginger and their kids!

Andrew and Chloe had fun riding in the wagon.....they're only 6 months apart!





They actually cooperated for a trio picture.....aren't they cute?!

I'm sure she's gonna look at me like this someday....
I wish I could look this cute in an outfit like this....

2 comments:

Lani said...

I bet you COULD look cute in an outfit like that. ;) Looks like the cousins had some fun.

Melissa said...

Don't worry! We like the spontaneity you bring to the family!! :) I think it's great! Keep it up! Come see us on a whim anytime! You guys are easy to have around and we love to see you!