So...... We've survived my first 2 weeks back to work. It was wicked tough for me to go back the first day.....cried all the way to work. But it's getting a little easier. On the days when I'm at work 12 hours seems so long that I consider switching back to 8s....but then when I have 3 days off in a row with my baby the 12s don't seem so bad! Sigh...what a dilemma! Anyway....been relaxing today with Chloe....can't believe she'll be 3 months old this Saturday! She's sleeping 6-8 hours at night now....how nice! We'll see if it's just a freak coincidence the past few nights or if it's really the start of something good! Aaron's busy reading Harry Potter....the only books he'll actually read!!

Cuddlin on the couch....

I can hold toys now!!!

Would you stop that flashy thing?!
1 comment:
Hey Jamie - I know exactly how you felt about going back to work. It's REALLY hard. I still miss them a LOT - especially on Monday's... What are you doing for child care? Good luck with your blog - looking forward to reading it! Jen
Post a Comment