Eeek! LOVE these, Jami! :) My fav is the second pose! So absolutely adorable! Your kids are just way too cute!!!
I liked the second picture down, too. But I love all of them! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Wow.
what a great photo shoot! your little guy is so expressive!!
awesome awesome awesome .. of course it helps to have such adorable children to use for the shoot! :)
oh Jami, your kids are just the cutest. their personalities just shout through the photos, I love it!
cute kids! OMW - chloe's hair. how?? must have good genes. :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Eeek! LOVE these, Jami! :) My fav is the second pose! So absolutely adorable! Your kids are just way too cute!!!
I liked the second picture down, too. But I love all of them! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Wow.
what a great photo shoot! your little guy is so expressive!!
awesome awesome awesome .. of course it helps to have such adorable children to use for the shoot! :)
oh Jami, your kids are just the cutest. their personalities just shout through the photos, I love it!
cute kids! OMW - chloe's hair. how?? must have good genes. :-)
Post a Comment