I asked Chloe if I could take a picture of her in this getup.....then she kept coming up with ideas of what she wanted a picture of.....hilarity ensued.
Too cool for you...
This is how Mateo felt by the end of the photoshoot.....when will it stop MA?!
Silliness
Take a picture of my bum! I like Mateo's foot in this one....about to kick her!!
She is so hilarious, quite the little personality!!! Did Aaron tell you about the 'ice cream' last night, it had chocolate cookie crumbs on it, so it was black 'ice cream'!!! Ricters had a good laugh over that :)
2 comments:
Chloe, you are WAY too funny...and cute!!! Mateo, your blue eyes are magnificent! :)
She is so hilarious, quite the little personality!!! Did Aaron tell you about the 'ice cream' last night, it had chocolate cookie crumbs on it, so it was black 'ice cream'!!! Ricters had a good laugh over that :)
Post a Comment