This past weekend we had a girls night up in the cities to see The Phantom of the Opera.....we were celebrating Jana being done with nursing school (congrats!). Had dinner at Buca di Beppo....sat not more than 40ft from the stage edge.....soaked in the glorious music of the Phantom. Then we all stayed at a hotel a few blocks away....and hit Ikea and MOA briefly the next morning before heading back to reality. It was tons of fun.....maybe we'll have to make it a more regular occurrence!!



Me and Alyssa (the ladies in black)........ Jana, Nikelle and Kayla (the white sweater chics!)
Deelish eggplant parmigiana and chicken carbonara....

AMAZING chocolate cake for dessert that was GIGANTIC......we all 5 shared it!

The Phantom at the Orpheum Theater

Too bad this one came out blurry....I doctored it a little in photoshop to make it a little more artsy.

A timer shot back at the hotel....
These were all taken with my old point and shoot.....and I can definitely see the difference between 5mp shots and 10 mp shots!!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Wish I could have tagged along with ya'll. I really like your dress, Jami.
12.50 on the clearance rack at Target....my favorite kind of buy!! And we did have a ton of fun.....wish you could have been with us!
I'm so jealous. I wanna come. Oh wait... you already went. ;) Looks like a great time was had by all.
Looks like you had a GREAT time! Your artsy picture is great too! :)
I think the artsy pic is cool too.
Post a Comment