While Chloe seems to be getting more hair, mine is coming out in handfuls daily.
Why does it feel like I get less and less sleep at night when Chloe's now sleeping more?
The more I work the less I make....
Chloe's eating more babyfood/cereal and less milk which means less calories burned by me while I continue to eat more....
While Aaron somehow has energy to get more housework accomplished I feel less and less motivated to do any housework.
The more I think about it....the less I like my current job.
And I spose I could go on more in this vein and get less sleep tonight.....but we'll let this be all for now. :)
2 comments:
Hi Jami Leigh, and Aaron and Chloe, I just am relaxing after our evening gospel meeting by looking at pictures of Chloe. I can't wait to see her for real! I'm still looking into beaches with no waves, but not too far from San Juan. See you soon! lots of love, Aunt Ruthie
hi Jami Leigh, time to put more pictures on! Aunt Ruthie
Post a Comment